Sunday 2 October 2016

Meeting in London

Nice to meet some of the teachers travelling on the #CADFA #teachersinaction visit to Palestine. Here are some of the reasons they want to join the exchange:
I want to see what it's really like on the ground in Palestine.
I want to see how young people make sense of the situation. .. why do they go to school?!
I want to see how the situation is explained to them in school. What sort of political education do they get?
I want to set up the lol between my school and a Palestinian Ian school (it's got a bit weak!)
I'm interested in making our students aware of wider issues and to show them you CAN have a positive impact on the world
I want to come back with stories, issues, personal contacts
I'm interested in return visits (Palestinians coming to Britain)
I'M INTERESTED IN Palestine and its history
And how students see their future....

No comments:

Post a Comment