Saturday 2 January 2016

Looking forward to the visit

I'm really looking forward to this visit. I think it's going to be really good. I'm in touch with people in my twinning partner, Tower Hamlets. I'm looking forward to visiting my partner school and other schools in that borough.  I'm looking forward to comparing our curricula.  The good outcome for me will be to get the young people from the two countries in touch with each other.

I'm not really looking forward to bad weather.

I remember going to Spain a few years ago and it was hard in one of the meetings to be attacked by Zionists who didn't want me to say what is happening here. I want to be able to talk about my country and don't want the same thing to happen.

Recently, we had a celebration in my school for Human Rights Day - I'll send you some photos to add to the blog.

Alaa

No comments:

Post a Comment